StreetHunt Socials - An Outdoor Game Experience
- No reviews.
Are you single, and looking for a fun and unique way to get to know new people?
About this event
Are you on the Hunt for social events in Central London?
Are you looking for a fun and unique way to get to know new people?
If you are, then StreetHunt Socials is the event for you.
Who are StreetHunt Games?
StreetHunt Games provide engaging outdoor, self-guided mysteries set around captivating locations - think grown-up scavenger hunt meets escape room meets murder mystery, played outside across London.
Our debut game, The Case of Colombia’s Finest, introduces you to Jim Robusta and his coffee company - Jim’s colleagues have shady pasts and Jim has asked you to sniff out evidence of crime amongst the caffeine.
How will this event work?
We’re hosting a Socials Event on 10 September 2022 to get people together who share a passion for finding new experiences.
After you book you’ll receive a 2-minute survey to give us everything we need to ensure you're matched up in a great team. All information provided is kept confidential and secure.
You can come on your own or with a friend, with teams four setting off between 2 - 3 pm.
Our host will make sure there are no awkward introductions and that your team has everything they need to enjoy our game.
There’s the option to break halfway at an iconic London pub and again to mingle with all the teams from the event at a local venue afterwards.
Tickets are £22 per player (inc booking fee) and that includes access to play Colombia’s Finest as a hosted event and team prizes for the highest-scoring team and best photo tagging @streethuntgames on the day.
This event is fully inclusive and we welcome everyone 18+.
The event is outside with no requirement to go inside at any point so it’s fully covid-friendly.
What are you waiting for?
Do you think you’ll be able to solve the mystery?
Places are limited and bookings close on 8 September to enable all the behind the scenes magic matching.
Hope to see you there!
StreetHunt Socials - Colombia's Finest
You'll be allocated your team start-time in the first hour
|14:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
Blackfriars, Shoe Lane Libary, 1 Little New St, London, EC4Y 3JR
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the promoter.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The StreetHunt games take place on the streets, and it is the responsibility of every player to ensure their own personal safety whilst participating in the game. You agree to communicate this to any player involved in your booking.
11. All content included on this site and any subdomains (www.streethuntgames.com) is copyright of Sturge Productions Limited.
12. Any age restrictions on our games are highlighted at the time of booking.
13. The Hunts can involve adult themes so we recommend considering this at the time of booking to ensure there is nothing that would upset any players. If you have any questions on the content and whether it will be suitable under your circumstances, please contact us.
15. From time to time the location answers required in the games may be unreachable/inaccessible due to factors outside of our control (such as building work, road closures). We will do everything possible to adapt the game to take this into account but won’t be liable for refunds for anything out of our direct control.