The Rooftop at One Hundred Shoreditch is a Californian escape in the heart of East London. Expect city views, cocktails, bites, and a Latin dance soundtrack to keep you entertained all year long. Head upstairs and be transported to Palm Springs as you take in panoramic views across London’s skyline…
Patrón cocktail & food pairing on The Rooftop
- The Rooftop at One Hundred Shoreditch
Join us this London Cocktail Week for an evening of Patrón Tequila perfectly paired to retro Californian-inspired plates overlooking panoramic city views on The Rooftop at One Hundred Shoreditch.
Hosted by Patrón Tequila Ambassador Gianluca Canella, you’ll enjoy and evening in The Rooftop where the lush interiors take inspiration from Palm Springs. Be guided through the making of tequila and what makes Patrón unique, along with cocktail demonstration learning from the expert. You’ll also enjoy flavour pairings of Patrón Tequila cocktails and small plates, exploring how cocktails and food can impact the flavours of each other.
Your Ticket includes:
Welcome cocktail: Delgado Sunloma (available exclusively for £7 during London Cocktail Week)
3 x hand-crafted Patrón cocktails featuring Patrón Silver, Patrón Reposado and Patrón Anejo
3 x small plates perfectly paired to the above
Cocktail demonstration from Patrón Brand Ambassador along with tips for crafting tequila cocktails at home
3 x hand-crafted Patrón cocktails
3 x small plates
Cocktail demonstration from Patrón Brand Ambassador
|19:00 - 21:00||£30.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. 21 and over only