Thats Drag Bingo - High Barnet (Red Lion)
- The Red Lion
Welcome to Barnet's Original MONTHLY DRAG BINGO!
Barnet...a town that has the honour of the cockney rhyming slang for Hair (Barnet Fair)...has come through with it's love of Drag and Bingo and the show now sometimes sells out each month so get your tickets early.
The Venue is not designed for large shows as there are lots of obstructing walls. However the hosts do their darndest to make sure everyone can see some of the action during the show. We're Lucky to have a Venue with a drag show in Barnet at all!
IT'S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR SEATS SO ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
September 9th - 90's Party
OCTOBER 14th - 80's Halloween
November 11th - SUPERQUEEROS
December 9th - FESTIVE PARTY
Expect bingo calls referencing everything you know and love about Barnet, Balls and a Theme plus every time we pull out a lip-sync ball from our trusty Drag-hun bingo machine, you will get an opportunity to LIP-SYNC for a drink!
Don't forget to keep an eye out for any local celebrities that may be showing their faces! Will Emma Bunton grace us? Perhaps Elaine Paige will lip-sync the house down to Memories or Judge Robert Rinder might even help you solve that family dispute!
It's fun for all the (drinking-age) family so tell EVERYONE you know, because Barnet has never hosted a night quite like this!
We are a team of friends and drag hosts by the names of Orange Gina, Ariel Bold and Magik (with a k) and we are all alumni of schools in Barnet. We have recently founded an LGBTQIA+ focused community organisation, Inkluder CIC, that will support local members with workshops, events and safer spaces to meet up and connect.
1 x Bingo Card (8PM Full Game)
|19:30 - 22:30||£7.00|
The Red Lion, 31, High Street, Barnet, EN5 5UW
High Barnet (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.