COOKING WITH KOJI LECTURE & WORKSHOP
- No reviews.
- Japan Centre Ichiba
CREATE WITH JAPAN CENTRE
LEARN HOW TO COOK WITH PROBIOTIC PROPERTIES OF KOJI
To celebrate Ishikawa Fair 2020 we invited a special guest, Yuka Kokon, Koji Cooking Specialist and Author, from Kanazawa. Koji is a Japanese ingredient that is rice inoculated with Aspergillus Oryzae, Japan's fermenting culture. Koji is the key ingredient of the Japanese main staples, such as soy sauce, miso, sake, amazake, shio-koji, and shoyu-koji.
In this workshop, Yuka will be lecturing the properties and benefits of cooking with Koji, followed by cooking a course of dishes using amazake, shio-koji, and shoyu-koji as the main seasoning. The cooking workshop will be partially hands-on and partially demonstration. At the end of the class, we will all gather around the table to enjoy a healthy and delicious dinner with Yuka.
- Lecture on Koji products and its beneficial probiotic properties
- Cooking / Amazake Smoothie, Shio-Koji Pickles, Vegetable Shoyu-Koji Stirfry, Chickpea & Root Vegetables Amazake Curry, Coconut Amazake Dessert (menu is all VG)
Yuka Kokon's Profile:
Koji Cooking Specialist from Kanazawa, Japan. Yuka specialises in cooking classes and workshops with the focus on Koji and fermented food. She is also involved in product development and restaurant consultation. Yuka's motto is to spread the goodness of Koji culture and Japanese fermented food as she travels around the world.
WSET Level3、J.S.A ワインエキスパート、J.S.A SAKE DIPLOMA、SSI 唎酒師、DNA栄養学認定アドバイザー
COOKING WITH KOJI LECTURE & WORKSHOP
BY YUKA KOKON
|18:30 - 20:30||£36.00|
Japan Centre Ichiba, Unit 0220 Westfield London, Relay Square, London, W12 7HB
Wood Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is canceled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management, and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Ticket valid on the date of the event and for one person only. It cannot be exchanged for goods or cash. Electronic ticket confirmation must be shown to the host at the time of the event. A full refund will be given if canceled in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days prior notice to the event date. Unfortunately, no refund can be given thereafter, however, you are free to send someone else in your place for the same event you have booked.