December 2020/ January 2021 - The English Grill is temporarily closed following Government guidance ------------------------------------------- Quintessentially opulent, The English Grill at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel, offers British cuisine in rich royal surrounds. Within a luxurious diningroom…
Boxing Day and New Year's Day Brunch
Available from 9.30 am through to last sitting at 2 pm, guests can enjoy a delicious 3 -course brunch created by Executive Head Chef Ben Kelliher.
All requests are treated with extra care, nevertheless, due to the nature of our offering, we cannot guarantee that any item served is 100% allergen or intolerant free.
Please advise a member of our service team before ordering if you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements or require information on ingredients used in our dishes.
It is the policy of The Rubens at the Palace to not knowingly use genetically modified ingredients. We are committed to using sustainable and ethical suppliers for all of our produce.
We kindly request that you are respectful of other guests when using your mobile phone and do not make conference calls or use video calls in public areas.
The English Grill dress code is ‘smart casual’ and we respectfully ask guests dining with us to refrain from wearing sportswear, ripped jeans, flip-flops and non-tailored shorts.
Prices include VAT at the current standard rate. A service charge of 12.5% will be added to your final bill.
39 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0PS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.