Previous Managing Director of Gaucho restaurant, Martin Williams is now the high-end restaurateur of the M Restaurant collective including M Grill and M Raw, which together ooze the utmost elegance and luxury in the City with their classy, contemporary-chic ambience. Opening the second M sibling inVictoria…
Great Gatsby Immersive Dinner
- No reviews.
- M Restaurant Victoria Street
Dig out your sparkling flapper dress or pair of spats and join us for an immersive dining experience at M Victoria Street. Dine 'Great Gatsby' style with entertainment throughout the evening. You will be welcomed by none other than Jay Gatsby to another of his extravagant parties, who will be accompanied by “Golden girl” Daisy Buchanan and Nick Carraway for an evening to remember.
Take your seat and prepare yourself for a theatrical and entertaining evening with a magnificent four-course menu with each dish accompanied by a specially created 1920’s inspired cocktail. You will be showered with entertainment throughout the evening including a live performance from Daisy, toe tapping and hip shaking music from a live band and an astonishing show from LED hoop performer.
Price - £95 per person + 12.5% service charge
<p>Enjoy an immersive dining experience at M Victoria Street, Great Gatsby Style. You can look forward to entertainment throughout the night including live music along with a three course menu and paired Gin cocktails. Ticket price includes 12.5% service charge. </p>
|18:30 - 23:55||£107.00|
Zig Zag Building, 74 Victoria St, SW1E 6SQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.