The POTUS cocktail menu features an extensive list of signature cocktails dedicated and inspired by US presidents. From light and fruity cocktails with Teddy Smash “Hat Club", a take on the Teddy Hat cocktail, created in Chicago in Teddy Roosevelt’s honour for his love of mojitos. To rich andsavoury…
Prohibition Party with Jim & Tonic @ POTUS
- No reviews.
RELIVE THE PROHIBITION IN THE UNITED STATES
Hop back in time to the roaring 20's and immerse yourself into the Prohibition era where the sale of alcohol is banned and underground bars are born...
Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the US Prohibition with live music, signature cocktails and small plates from POTUS Bar & Restaurant in collaboration with Jim & Tonic.
Start your night with our signature welcome cocktail made with the handcrafted Mercato gin from Jim & Tonic. Grab your seat at the bar and plunge into the 1920’s with a duo live band playing classic early 20th century music. Tuck into canapes of Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings, Mini Burgers with Bloody Mary Ketchup and Bowls of Tater Tots with Homemade Buffalo Sauce.
Signature Cocktails by Jim & Tonic
Robbee gin, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup, topped with prosecco in a flute glass and garnished beautifully with lemon peel and lavender spring
Kraft gin, lemon juice and honey syrup
Mercato gin, lemon juice, homemade raspberry and sage syrup, sweet red vermouth and egg white
PERFECT SERVES BY JIM & TONIC
Mercato gin (mediterranean), indian tonic with an orange slice and rosemary spring
Roobee gin (rhubarb and honey), elderflower tonic with raspberries and basil leaf
Kraft gin (hops and citrus), mallorcan tonic with cucumber and lavender spring
CANAPES BY HEAD CHEF RUARAIDH CAMPBELL
Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings
Mini Burgers with Bloody Mary Ketchup
Tater Tots with Blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce
Cocktail, 3 Canapes and Live Music
This ticket includes your entry to the Prohibition Party, our Signature 18th Amendment Cocktail, 3 Canapes and Live Music.
|20:00 - 22:30||£35.00|
Crowne Plaza London - Albert Embankment, 10-11 Albert Embankment, SE1 7SP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.