The Table Cafe is a quintessentially British eatery with a 2 star rating from the Sustainable Restaurant Association, proving a commitment to ethically sourced and pristine quality produce defines this venue. The urban, chic interior is framed by grey concrete edges with an open, spacious physique…
AFROFUSION - Pop Up Restaurant
- No reviews.
- The Table Cafe
Chinny's Kitchen presents AFROFUSION, the pop up restaurant introducing Londoners to West African culture and cuisine. We're bringing Lagos to the heart of London through this contemporary dining experience. Guests will enjoy a fabulous four course taste tour of West Africa and enjoy cultural performances sampling the best of West African culture and cuisine.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of zobo (hibiscus) prosecco and begin swaying to the sultry sounds of Fela Kuti.
- Start off with a platter of gizdodo (gizzard, fried plantain and sweet peppers cooked in a spicy tomato sauce).
- Follow up with a delectable suya prawn, mango and avocado salad.
- Tuck into the main course: smoked turkey efo with rice.
- Finish off with a caramelised coconut candy cake served with coconut whip.
NB: Tickets includes all of the above including complimentary chin chin and plantain crisps.
DRINKS (available to order)
- Zobo Prosecco
- Zobo Lemonade
- Zobo Mojito
- Nigerian guinness
- Red and White Wines
Feel free to come alone or with friends - it's the perfect setting to meet new people! It's going to be a night to remember!
Four course menu, complimentary glass of zobo prosecco
|19:30 - 23:00||£30.00|
83 Southwark Street SE1 0HX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.