With its relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, mouthwatering food and extensive selection of tempting cocktails, rum and drinks, Antillean is London's favourite Pan-Caribbean restaurant and cocktail bar. Ideally situated just a few steps away from Southwark station and a stone's throw from Waterloo andSouthbank…
Cocktail Making Masterclass
- No reviews.
Become the masters of your drinks with Antillean's fun-filled and rum-fuelled Cocktail Making Masterclass. You and your friends will be shaking up a Smugglers Cove and mastering the Mariposa on The Island at Antillean. Our classes hosts from 4 to 12 guests and is great as part of your hen party, group or team activity. Classes are interactive and everyone has their own cocktail making station to work on as well as all the fresh ingredients and necessary equipment to mix up some liquid magic.
Budding mixologists can choose between making two or three signature cocktails in this class which lasts up to one hour.
Option 1 - Includes a glass of bubbles on arrival and an interactive one-to-one tutorial on how to create two of your pre-selected Antillean signature cocktails with a mini history class on the Caribbean’s legacy as a trade route for rum and other spirits.
Option 2 - Includes a glass of bubbles on arrival and an interactive one-to-one tutorial on how to create three of your pre-selected Antillean signature cocktails with a mini history class on the Caribbean’s legacy as a trade route for rum and other spirits.
Subject to availability for groups of 4 to 12, if your group is 12+ please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 011 4449 and press option 2 for groups and events.
|Wednesday 17th August 2022|
|Thursday 18th August 2022|
|Tuesday 23rd August 2022|
|Wednesday 24th August 2022|
|Thursday 25th August 2022|
|Tuesday 30th August 2022|
|Wednesday 31st August 2022|
|Thursday 01st September 2022|
74 Blackfriars Road, SE1 8HA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.