Fresh from stints at Pitt Cue Co and Smokehouse, chef Neil Rankin has decided to go it alone and open up his own BBQ-style restaurant in Soho. Opened in November, Temper has a huge fire pit which grills whole meats such as pig, goat and sheep. The restaurant serves meat in 100g portions and diners are…
You will learn about different breeds & cuts, the correct knife skills and how to use the whole animal eliminating waste.
All that learning makes for thirsty work but don't sweat! We're offering bottomless drinks throughout the masterclass!
Following the masterclass, enjoy a 3 course feast using the cuts butchered before your eyes!
£75 per person includes:
1 hour bottomless drinks | 45 minute expert butchery demonstration | 3 course goat feast with a glass of wine
* Price excludes additional drinks and service charge @12.5%
1 hours bottomless drinks | 45 minute expert butchery demonstration | 3 course feast + glass of wine
25 Broadwick Street W1F 0DF
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.