The Frog Hoxton brings casual fine dining to Hoxton Square. After the success of his temporary restaurant The Frog E1, Adam Handling moved his concept to the bigger venue in Hoxton Square, delivering the same award-winning food alongside two attached venues, Bean & Wheat and Iron Stag. The Frogserves…
The Frog x Pressure Drop
- No reviews.
- The Frog Hoxton
Come join us for a beer tasting, in collaboration with Pressure Drop
An evening of tasting their latest beer portfolio, whilst tucking into some of the best bites from The Frog Hoxton's new menu.
Have a great night sampling unique craft beers and eating delicious food in our relaxed coffee and beer shop, Bean & Wheat.
This event is part of many collaborations with some of the best micro-breweries, stay tuned!
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
45-47 Hoxton Square, N1 6NU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.