With one of New York's most successful restaurants under his belt, Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster in Shoreditch is without a question a big-hitter and draws in foodies from across the capital. Based in the newly built Curtain Hotel, the restaurant serves Samuelsson's speciality of Fried Chicken,marinated…
Faded presents Bad Brunch
- Red Rooster
Join Faded for Bad Brunch as our DJ’s will be blaring Hip Hop, R&B and Bashment throughout the day and our soulful host adds a live feel singing sweet melodies. There's added entertainment in the form of free caricatures, close-up magic and karaoke. Oh, and did we forget to mention our soul food brunch and bottomless rum punch.
When you book, you will be asked how many people are in your group, if this changes later simply contact us via email@example.com so we can ensure we are able to seat your group together.
As with all Faded events, Bad Brunch is all about good music, good people and good vibes, but we throw in some saucy soulfood and our host adds a little extra soul, jumping on the mic to harmonise over the DJ's jams. If stuffing your mouth doesn't do it, our close-up magician makes sure to leave you speechless and our caricaturist offers a hand drawn picture to take away as a permanent memory. Once the vibes popping it's time to try your turn on the mic for a chance to win a bottle of Prosecco in our karaoke competition. Once the food is settled, it's time to mingle and move as the DJ and host continue to drop jams...and that's Bad Brunch!
12pm till 5pm
21+ | Dress code casual (trainers ok)
Red Rooster at The Curtain
45 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3PT
Bad Brunch includes a starter and main, bottomless cocktails from 12pm-1pm and all the entertainment.
We also offer a Food only option without drinks and a party only option without food or drinks.
Celebrate your birthday with free entry and a shot (brunch charged separately as a discounted extra) contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Bottomless Bad Brunch Punch 12-1pm
Corn Bread - Honey butter, tomato jam (veggie)
Guac and Chips - Tortilla chips, summer vegetables, labneh (vegan)
Helgas Meatballs - Chicken meatballs, cauliflower and apple puree, lingonberries
Avocado Toast & Smoked Salmon - Radish, scrambled eggs, crème fraiche (Vegan option available)
Sammy’s Chicken & Waffles - Harlem-style fried chicken, pickles, hot honey, rooster sauce
Rooster Scramble - Scrambled eggs, truck stop potatoes, heritage bacon
A £5 Dessert menu will also be available as an optional extra for those with a sweet tooth. Options include:
Carrot Cake - walnuts, cream cheese
Mini Doughnuts - dulce de leche
Seasonal Fruit Plate
Chocolate Brownie - cream chantilly, chocolate shavings (gluten-free)
More Info + Tickets: 07590438498 / 07718613157
• Food can only be ordered once your whole table has arrived.
• The Curtain works hard to uphold licencing objectives and promote sensible drinking. One bottomless cocktail can be ordered per person at a time and we will not serve any individual displaying drunken behaviour.
• Bad Brunch is a high volume event with a lot of food going out together. Sometimes there may be a little wait on courses – Bear with us, it will be worth it!
• Anti-social behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated.
21+, Entry from 1pm, Last Entry 3pm
|12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Food + Party Only
Includes starter & main. Last orders 2.30pm
|12:00 - 17:00||£32.50|
Includes starter, main, bottomless drink 12-1pm. Last orders 2.30pm
|12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
45, Curtain Road, EC2A 4PJ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.