With one of New York's most successful restaurants under his belt, Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster in Shoreditch is without a question a big-hitter and draws in foodies from across the capital. Based in the newly built Curtain Hotel, the restaurant serves Samuelsson's speciality of Fried Chicken,marinated…
Beat Easy NYE 2019'
- No reviews.
- Red Rooster
What's your plan for New Year's Eve? How about a delicious dinner, or a late-night party at Red Rooster Shoreditch, complete with sensational live music and sets from our favourite DJs? Well, we got you covered.
Join us as we transform into “Beat Easy” featuring live beatnik sounds over dinner and a blowout DJ dance party with special guest Kamaal Williams!
Kamaal Williams (AKA Henry Wu) has had incredible year, from dropping his critically acclaimed album The Return (Black Focus) as well as a Wu EP (MCDE Recordings) not to mention that his record Black Focus has just gone silver along with setting stages alight around the world including Berghain, Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club and Electric Brixton. He is a native South Londoner, Giles Peterson and Brownswood Recordings approved artist and a pioneer in the burgeoning ‘new jazz’ scene. He refers his sound simply as ‘it’s a London thing’ so beyond ‘jazz’ — incorporating elements from funk, soul, broken beat and grime into something very new. The Return has been nominated for Album of the Year by the Gilles Peterson's Worldwide Awards 2019, whilst his record label, Black Focus, was named label of the Year by MixMag.
But what to wear? Don your NYE best whether you want to glam up or dress down with beatnik-style berets and stripes. Look to icons of the time such as Miles Davis or those influenced by it, like Andy Warhol and Nico.
And if you're hungry, then book in for dinner beforehand - our chefs will be serving up quite the feast! Our celebration prix fixe menu is available via booking at: Reservations@Thecurtain.com
RED ROOSTER is HALF RESTAURANT, HALF CLUB – EXPECT TO PARTY, EAT AND DRINK IN THE SAME SPACE. TICKETS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SEAT AND IF YOU SIT YOU’RE NOT GUARANTEED A VIEW. PLEASE ARRIVE BY 11:30PM TO ENSURE PRIORITY QUEUE JUMP ENTRY.
Veuve Clicquot NYE package
Magnum of Veuve Clicquot + entry for (5) for The Easy Beat 19' NYE in Red Rooster
|22:00 - 02:00||£250.00|
45, Curtain Road, EC2A 4PJ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.