PIVO is a unique bar situated on Old Street EC1. They have distinct ties with the Czech Republic, as all their beer come directly from small breweries surrounding Prague. There are also a number of traditional Czech dishes on the menu. Working closely with the Czech Beer Alliance, PIVO allows you to…
The Falkenstein Brewery tapover
We will spend an exciting beer evening exploring the Falkensteijn Brewery. Located in the beautiful Bohemian mountain town Schönlinde or Krasna Lipa, has set themselves a clear goal – to simply brew a good beer. So, we are proud to welcome the Falkenstejn team to London and challenge them on this claim (including tasting the competition!) We will taste their pale and dark lager followed by their take on a 13 APA. We will talk about beer and obviously network!
Your £20 ticket comprises of:
🔸7 different half pints (served in traditional Schnitt pour)
🔸Beer snacks of giant pretzels & traditional Czech sausage
🔸Bohemia Regent beer crisps
SPECIAL GUESTS – Falkeinstein's brewery team & Martin Macourek, the beer ambassador for the Czech Beer Alliance, who will share with you his knowledge, passion, and of course beer, along with the Falkenstein team including their Master Brewer.
Limited capacity so book soon to avoid disappointment.
The Falkensteijn Brewery tapover
Your £ 20 ticket includes
|18:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
2-4 Old Street, EC1V 9AA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.