The UKs first Independent Czech beer hub, restaurant and bottle shop bringing you the authentic taste of real Bohemian lager and Czech craft beer and food The Czech Republic is home to some 488 breweries and as such has more breweries per inhabitant than beer superpowers Germany or Belgium. So, we…
One no to miss out on – Review the whole portfolio of the national legend proudly owned by the Czech Republic!
Do not miss out on discovering the whole portfolio of legendary Czech Republic national Brewery Budvar – presented by their charismatic Beer Ambassador Radim! – Quite uniquely this is to take place for the first time in the home of independent Czech beer – PIVO CZECH BEER HUB in Central London!
You will enjoy a fantastic session with Radim, Budvar's charismatic Beer Ambassador who will guide you through Budvar's legendary pale and dark lagers and share his knowledge and excitement. Did you know Budvar was established in 1895 and since this time it has remained true to the traditional Bohemian brewing method whilst remaining an independent company proudly rejecting takeover bids!
THE TICKET PRICE INCLUDES:
- 4 Budvar plus 1 extra of our choice.
- Spicy sausage & giant pretzel
Budvar Tapover at PIVO
4 Budvar plus 1 extra of our choice.
Spicy sausage & giant pretzel
|18:30 - 20:30||£21.00|
Pivo, 2-4 Old Street, EC1V 9AA
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.