Located just a few steps away from Old Street station, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch marries the raw creative energy of Shoreditch with Nobu’s value of luxury, craft, fun and culinary theatrics. The entire Nobu experience is centered around its food culture with the world-renowned cuisine by Nobu Matsuhisa…
Nobu Collective - A culinary celebration of Omakase with world renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- No reviews.
- Nobu Shoreditch
Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is back in London for an exclusive culinary celebration.
You are invited to Nobu Collective – A Celebration of Omakase from London, Monte-Carlo and Milan. Hosted by Nobu Matsuhisa himself. Featuring a collaboration of world-class Chefs from Nobu restaurants.
Celebrate in style and join us on our Hanami terrace for an amazing night. Enjoy some hand-crafted cocktails, delicious canapes and live music.
Continue your culinary journey in the restaurant with the 6-course Nobu Collective Omakase menu, curated by our chefs for the ultimate experience.
Our packages start from £30 including creative cocktails and Nobu bites.
Sip, Eat & Socialise
Join us on our Hanami terrace. Our package includes 2 drinks and 4 mouthwatering bites created by our Chefs.
|17:30 - 00:00||£30.00|
Sip, Eat & Socialise + Nobu Collective Omakase dinner
Join us on our Hanami terrace. Our package includes 2 drinks, 4 mouthwatering bites created by our Chefs as well as our Nobu Collective Omakase menu (6-course menu) served at the Nobu Restaurant.
|17:30 - 00:00||£140.00|
Sip, Eat & Socialise + Nobu Collective Omakase Pairing dinner
Join us on our Hanami terrace. Our package includes 2 drinks, 4 mouthwatering bites created by our Chefs as well as our Nobu Collective Omakase pairing menu (includes 6-course menu with 6 exclusive drinks served at the Nobu Restaurant.
|17:30 - 00:00||£230.00|
10, Willow Street, EC2A 4BH
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.