Goddard & Gibbs is your new casual seafood house, located in the heart of Shoreditch. Specialising in sustainable seafood, Goddard & Gibbs is an all day restaurant, wine bar and take-out hatch, inspired by the Great British seaside, working with local suppliers across the UK to bring you thefreshest…
Dalston Wine Club at Goddard & Gibbs with Hannah Crosbie
- No reviews.
- Goddard & Gibbs
Goddard & Gibbs is excited to be partnering up with Dalston Wine Club to bring you a series of wine tasting evenings in the Wine Bar, the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxed glass of wine and a bite with friends.
Join us for our first instalment on Thursday 28 July for an evening of good food, good wine and good company as we are joined by the incredible Hannah Crosbie who will be guiding you through a selection of wines from modern, forward-thinking producers.
Hannah Crosbie is a wine and food writer from Edinburgh. She first poured wine in a fine dining restaurant when she was 17, and has been fascinated by wine, food and restaurant culture ever since. In 2020, Hannah set up Dalston Wine Club; an inclusive event series designed to bring young people into the world of wine.
Tickets are priced at £35 and include four glasses of wine. A selection of light bites will be available to purchase on the evening.
Goddard & Gibbs x Dalston Wine Club
Ticket includes four glasses of wine
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
One Hundred Shoreditch Hotel, 100 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6JQ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.