Dinerama, once a former bullion truck yard is now a fantastic two-level, all-year-round, 1,000 capacity venue in the heart of Shoreditch, creating the ultimate food and drink arena. In the summer we are an open-air playground full of multiple spaces to hire, with retractable roofs incase of summer showers…
Extraveganza - a vegan street food party
After two years of planning, Street Feast are thrilled to be throwing their first ever fully vegan street food party in association with community kitchen Made in Hackney. Extraveganza will see the full scope of the thriving vegan scene showcased at Dinerama on Wednesday 23 January. Tickets are on sale now, and the £6 price includes a FREE can of vegan beer or a glass of vegan wine.
Eleven of London’s trailblazing traders will produce two vegan dishes, one of which has been made exclusively for the evening. It’s an unmissable line-up that celebrates all globe-spanning interpretations of vegan cooking, from fine dining restaurants to stars of our street food arenas.
There’s a very special collaboration between Dinerama regulars Club Mexicana and Temper’s Neil Rankin, who together will conjure up a vegan version of his much-Instagrammed cheeseburger taco.
Alexis Gauthier, London’s only vegan chef to have held a Michelin star, will be making his maiden voyage into the world of street food, 21 years after he became the first chef in London to introduce a vegetable tasting menu.
Honest Burgers are also appearing at a vegan event for the first time, serving the game-changing Beyond Meat patty – packed with 20g of plant-based protein – which went through seven years of testing to look, cook and taste like beef.
Plus there’ll be the usual array of international street food, including Venezuelan arepa masters Petare, Chinese flavours from Phung Kay Vegan, What the Fattoush’s Palestinian mezze and Yum Bun’s steamed buns.
Death By Pizza will serve up wood-fired pizza, Root & Coal are firing up the barbecue, Chin Chin Labs will take care of dessert, and there’s cheese from Kinda Co – great with a vegan wine from our Winerama bar.
Full details of the menu will be released on our social channels (@streetfeastldn) in the lead up to the event, and you can follow Made In Hackney (@madeinhackney) for more information on their mission to help people eat healthy, affordable food that's good for people and planet.
19, Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3EJ
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Children are welcome at this event. Children under the age of 12 do not need a ticket. Free beer or wine is only valid for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age.