A restaurant specialising in southern Japanese food and sake cocktails in Mayfair’s Heddon Street. Sakagura serves Washouku - which a quick Google search will reveal translates literally to “food of Japan” - and you’ll be able to pull up a stool and watch the chefs do their thing from the theatrical…
Sakagura Sake Journey
Travel through the land of sake at Sakagura's Sake Journey.
In 90 minutes, you can make your way around Sakagura, discovering the many different flavours of Japan, with over sake, spirits and 8 different Japanese soul food bites. If you’re still peckish after you’ve completed your 90 minute journey, head to our bar for cocktails, small soul food plates and discover our wide drinks menu.
Each ticket includes;
- Tastings from each station (ranging from sake, spirits and everything in between)
- Enjoy 8 bites of Japanese soul food
- A complimentary Ochoko ‘cup’ to use throughout the evening
- A take-home sake passport with information about each brewery
Breweries who will be exhibiting include:
18:00 - 19:00 Entry - Sake Journey
This ticket is for entry to the Sakagura Sake Journey between 18:00 - 19:00
19:00 - 20:00 Entry - Sake Journey
This ticket is for entry to the Sakagura Sake Journey between 19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00 Entry - Sake Journey
This ticket is for entry to the Sakagura Sake Journey between 20:00 - 21:00
8 Heddon Street W1B 4BU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.