A restaurant specialising in southern Japanese food and sake cocktails in Mayfair’s Heddon Street. Sakagura serves Washouku - which a quick Google search will reveal translates literally to “food of Japan” - and you’ll be able to pull up a stool and watch the chefs do their thing from the theatrical…
Sakagura Chef's Table
Our Chef's Table will take you on a gastronomic journey through Japan. Indulge in 11 courses of Japanese soul food created by our masterful Head Chef Delroy Simpson with the option of sakes paired by our Sake Sommelier and General Manager, Mimi Tokumine. Delroy and Mimi will host the evening, with your food being prepared and plated right in front of you. Talk about dinner and a show!
Fan favourites from our menu, such as our Pan Fried Pork Gyoza and crispy, fresh tempura Asian King Prawns, will make an appearance alongside a few of Chef Delroy's favourite newly created dishes. Should you choose to have paired sakes, you'll taste sakes from award-winning breweries including Gekkeikan and Doi.
This newly launched Sakagura experience is available at £60 pp or £90 with paired Sakes for a strictly limited time introductory offer, so book now to avoid disappointment.
*Please note, due to the nature of our Chef's Table, we're unable to cater to any dietary requirements.
DINNER Chef's Table
7-9pm 11 course tasting menu presented by Head Chef Delroy Simpson.
|19:00 - 21:00||£60.00|
DINNER Chef's Table WITH Sake Pairing
7-9pm 11 course tasting menu presented by Head Chef Delroy Simpson and Sake paired by Sake Sommelier Mimi Tokumine.
|19:00 - 21:00||£90.00|
8 Heddon Street W1B 4BU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue does operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The venue and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We require a minimum of 10 attendees to proceed with the Chef's Table. In the event we don't have 10, we will rebook your Chef's Table experience for another suitable date.
14. The menu is subject to change at the discretion of Sakagura.