In London's glamorous Mayfair sits the Mediterranean-inspired May Fair Kitchen, home to exquisite sharing plates, paired with complementary cocktails and fine wines. As the flagship Kitchen, the restaurant serves a selection of Spanish and Italian dishes, alongside Mexican and Peruvian highlights from…
May Fair In Bloom
Hidden in the heart of London’s luxury quarter, May Fair Terrace invites you to celebrate the summer months ahead at its stunning ‘May Fair in Bloom’ terrace. Enjoy a limited-edition range of bespoke floral-infused cocktails, including our Elderflower Rose Martini, Blueberry Blossom Spritz and Hibiscus Sangria, in a captivating, floral-adorned setting.
From 3rd July to 22nd September 2018
May Fair In Bloom Cocktail - £14 per person
A cocktail in the May Fair In Bloom Terrace.
Four Plates at May Fair Kitchen and access to the May Fair In Bloom Terrace with a cocktail - £41 per person (Select a cocktail ticket at £14 and a dinner ticket at £27.)
Enjoy a cocktail in the May Fair In Bloom Terrace and four plates from our May Fair Kitchen restaurant set menu.
MORE ABOUT THE VENUE
In the heart of Mayfair, the stunning May Fair Terrace is perfect for al fresco gatherings with an exquisite lounge bar and terrace menu.
As the flagship kitchen, May Fair Kitchen menu showcases the best of Spanish and Italian small plates while also embracing our signature contemporary Peruvian and Mexican dishes from Monmouth Kitchen and Leicester Square Kitchen. Complemented with the finest wines and signature cocktails, experience the art of shared dining in the heart of Mayfair.
May Fair Terrace:
Tuesday - Saturday: 6pm - 11.15pm
May Fair Kitchen:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12pm - 2:30pm / Saturday - Sunday: 12:30pm - 3pm
Afternoon Tea: Monday - Friday: 2pm - 4:30pm / Saturday - Sunday: 1pm - 4:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6pm - 10:30pm / Friday - Saturday: 6pm - 11pm
For more information, please call May Fair Kitchen on +44 20 7915 3892 or email email@example.com.
May Fair Hotel 70 Stratton St W1J 8LT
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.