The Chesterfield Mayfair is famed for serving guests what is touted as 'the best Dover sole in London' within Butler's Restaurant as well as hosting one of the capital's most popular and award winning Afternoon Tea's - The Original Sweet Shop Afternoon Tea. Butler's Restaurant is led by Chef Nathan…
New Year's Eve Gala Dinner with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- No reviews.
- Butlers Restaurant at The Chesterfield Mayfair
Exclusive New Year's Eve celebration at The Chesterfield Mayfair
To celebrate the arrival of 2020, The Chesterfield Mayfair is proud to present an exceptional black-tie evening in partnership with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Guests are invited to an exquisite seven-course dinner in Butlers Restaurant, paired with the very best wines from the Red Carnation Hotel sister vineyard, Bouchard Finlayson in South Africa. The menu, created by the talented Executive Chef Nathan Hindmarsh, will feature the finest seasonal ingredients, including Scottish langoustine or black truffle, both with parmesan cream and nasturtium pesto; roasted goose with caramelised pear, pickled walnut and stichelton cheese; wagyu fillet of beef; and Isle of Mull cheddar cheese with black truffle doughnut.
The evening will commence with an introduction from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. A talented string quartet of RPO musicians will play throughout the evening, including two violinists, one violist and one cellist.
After dinner, guests will be invited to a Champagne Reception in partnership with Lanson Champagne until midnight, with televised fireworks.
Welcome 2020 and the year to come in the beautiful candlelit Conservatory under the stars.
This is a ticketed event and are strictly limited. Please book online to secure your booking. Full payment is required in advance.
Price: £215 for seven courses with paired wines, live entertainment and a Champagne reception; £170 without paired wines
Guests are welcome from 8pm onward
New Year’s Eve Packages:
The Chesterfield Mayfair are also pleased to offer guests who dine for this exclusive event a 10% discount on a room reservation and a complimentary bottle of Champagne.
Alternatively, for an extra-special New Year, stay three nights in one of The Chesterfield Mayfair’s beautiful Suites, with a complimentary bottle of Champagne and full English breakfast. This offer, including two tickets to the New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, is £1950.
Please express interest as part of your New Year’s Eve booking and a member of the Hotel team will be in contact
35 Charles Street, W1J 5EB
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.