Tasty drinks, delicious British inspired food & a training kitchen which helps the homeless develop skills and motivation to find employment through an apprenticeship program. If you are looking a unique venue, look no further - Brigade has something for all. With an all-day food and drinks offer…
The Social Diner Presents: Manuel Mancuso & the apprentice takeover
- No reviews.
- The Brigade
The Social Diner is a supper club with a difference. We invite a well known chef to cook alongside our apprentices, who have all been affected by homelessness.
We've seen the likes of Michel Roux Jr (La Gavorche), Shay Cooper (The Goring), Chris King (The Langham) and Mark Hix (HIX Restaurants) lead our supper clubs in 2017.
Brigade's very own Head Chef, Manuel Mancuso, will be kicking off 2018 with an extra special edition. We're inviting our talented apprentice alumni back to showcase all of the skills they've learnt since joining our programme.
Previous apprentice, Grant Ridley, is currently working at the Mondrian and will be working under Manuel's guidance to create a stunning four course menu. We'll be inviting back apprentices, past and present, to help deliver on the night.
Join us for a night of exceptional food, incredible stories and great conversation!
A welcome drink is included in the ticket price and additional drinks are available to purchase on the night.
Please advise any dietary requirements in advance.
Four course menu with welcome drink.
|19:00 - 22:30||£65.00|
Open Kitchen Seating
Four course menu with welcome drink. Exclusive seating at the open kitchen so you can see the chefs work their magic.
|19:00 - 22:30||£75.00|
139 Tooley Street SE1 2HZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.