Tasty drinks, delicious British inspired food & a training kitchen which helps the homeless develop skills and motivation to find employment through an apprenticeship program. If you are looking a unique venue, look no further - Brigade has something for all. With an all-day food and drinks offer…
The Feast: Guest chefs, their Food, our Stories
Guest chefs, their Food , our Stories
THIS TICKET INCLUDES A Feasting 5 COURSE Menu WITH AN APERITIF
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO BEYOND FOOD CHARITY
About The Feast
Chewing on life's big issues. The Feast: Guest Chef's, their Food and our Stories, is a gourmet supper club event with a social purpose. We invite extraordinary chefs to cook alongside our apprentices at our social enterprise restaurant, Brigade Bar + Kitchen. Brigade trains people affected by homelessness to work in hospitality and catering and has employed over 150 people as apprentices. Previously we've been privileged to work with the likes of Chris King, Michel Roux Jr (The Langham), Nigel Haworth ( Northcote), Lesley Waters (Lesley Waters Cookery School) and Ping Coombes (Masterchef winner of 2014) who have lead our supper clubs.
The night will also include a unique raffle with a variety of excellent prizes!
All profits will go towards the funding of our training programmes for people affected by homelessness.
We are excited to have plant based specialist chef Virgil Schiller joining us as our next guest chef to create a plant based feast at Brigade Bar + Kitchen. Virgil will be leading the Brigade team and apprentices to prepare a feast alongside our Chef Founder, Simon Boyle.
Virgil Schiller is a certified plant-based, gluten free, dairy free chef who graduated from The College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2018. Since then, Virgil has been working as a personal chef and hosting Supper Clubs in London, showcasing his colourful, nutritionally balanced plant based creations.
Arrival from 18:30
Dinner served at 19:00
Plant based Feasting Menu
The Feast: Guest chefs, their Food , our Stories
This ticket includes an appartif and 4 course menu
|18:30 - 22:00||£45.00|
139, Tooley Street, SE1 2HZ
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.