Originally a metal box factory, Hixter is lauded as one of the most unique and versatile venues south of the river, just a stone's throw from Borough Market. The main dining room features a baby grand piano, contemporary artwork and a striking open-plan kitchen, built with the Himalayan salt bricks…
The House of Machines Takeover @ Mark's Bar Bankside
- No reviews.
L.A comes to Bankside with Bulleit Whiskey
From 6-9th November 2019, iconic LA cocktail bar The House of Machines will takeover Mark’s Bar Bankside for a very special four-day event of cocktails, tastings and, of course, a party night, bringing a taste of their unique bars and creative cocktails to London.
In partnership with award-winning Bulleit Frontier Whiskey this takeover is set to be a very special event with bartenders and mixologists Bad Birdy and Rudi de Vos flying in from LA and Cape Town to take up residency behind the bar at Hixter.
With Bulleit cocktails paired to a specially created bar snax menu by Mark Hix, guests can experience this famous international bar without leaving Bankside. The food menu will feature Bourbon-glazed sugar pit beef baps and Bulleit bourbon and walnut tart with Neal’s yard crème frache.
House of Machines @ Mark’s Bar will be open between 6th and 9th November, so come down to meet Bad Birdy and Rudi who will be serving their signature Bulleit cocktails every day.
On Wednesday 6th November, we will be celebrating Old-Fashioned Week, so guests can enjoy a Bulleit Old-Fashioned for £6 all evening from 6pm.
Friday night is party night. With a live band playing live from 9.30pm and a DJ playing till late, you won’t want to miss this House of Machines experience. On arrival you will be given a token for a complimentary Bulleit bourbon Old Fashioned cocktail.
The House of Machines @ Mark's Bar
Friday 8th November from 7pm
|19:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
9A Devonshire Square, 16 Great Guildford St, SE1 0HS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The House of Machines Takeover @ Mark's Bar Bankside, You should also check out...