Originally a metal box factory, Hixter is lauded as one of the most unique and versatile venues south of the river, just a stone's throw from Borough Market. The main dining room features a baby grand piano, contemporary artwork and a striking open-plan kitchen, built with the Himalayan salt bricks…
Mark's Bankside Lates
- No reviews.
Mark's Bar is a hidden gem of Bankside's Hixter. Featuring an impressive sunken bar, cinema-style seating and contemporary British art, Mark's is open every night for cocktails and bar food.
Every last Friday of the month Mark Hix will be hosting a late night party with guest DJs and a special cocktail. The bar will be open from 3pm so why not come for dinner and stay late.
No entry fee
Friday July 27th welcomes Spencer Mac and Paul Harris with Tanqueray cocktails
Friday September 28th Chris Sullivan
Thursday October 25th Spencer Mac and Jeremy Healy
Mark's Bankside Lates
Mark's Lates - live DJs every month at Hixter
|22:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
9A Devonshire Square 16 Great Guildford St SE1 0HS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.