Served 12:00pm - 6:00pm daily, The Egerton House Hotel invites you to a 5* experience for guests. Situated a short distance from the hustle and bustle of Knightsbridge and boasts one of London's most popular afternoon tea locations. Guests often enjoy an afternoon tea with The Egerton House Hotel before…
Special Event: Festive Afternoon Tea and Jane Wadham Wreath Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Egerton House Hotel
During the month of December, Chelsea Flower Show's official florist Jane Wadham will be offering guests a unique experience at The Egerton House Hotel to attend a festive workshop accompanied by an afternoon tea.
5th December : As a one-off exclusive event, Jane Wadham will host an afternoon of floral discovery at The Egerton House Hotel.
The afternoon will conclude with a 45-minute workshop with Jane, when you'll learn how to make a Christmas wreath arrangement to take home.
Price: £90 per person
Time and date: 2pm on 5th December
The price includes:
A glass of Champagne, English sparkling wine or a flowering cocktail
Festive afternoon tea
A 45-minute festive workshop with Jane Wadham
Your own creation to take home
17-19 Egerton Terrace, SW3 2BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.