Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
A Taste of Palatino Dinner series with Priceless Cities – complimentary wine & cocktails matching for Mastercard holders. A series of unique wine & cocktail matched dinners from Palatino, Stevie Parle’s latest restaurant in Clerkenwell where Mastercard holders receive priority booking and a complimentary drinks package. This July sees the launch of a new series of wine matching Dinners from renowned Chef Stevie Parle at his latest opening in Clerkenwell, Palatino.
Palatino is an Italian restaurant that focuses on the food of Rome itself a culinary melting pot of Italian cuisine, with recipes collected over many years and taking influences from Jewish diaspora, from the middle East and from further North (and South) of the city of Rome itself. For this exclusive dinner a unique / one-night-only menu has been designed by Stevie & Head Chef Richard Blackwell with cocktails and wines matched to each course. Fresh tomatoes, beautiful peaches and stuffed courgette flowers all scream of summertime and feature on the menu which includes new pasta dishes and mains for this one-off event.
A Taste of Palatino with Priceless Cities offers diners a gastronomic journey with exclusive wine & cocktail matching.
7.00pm for 8:00pm dinner • 21st November
Menu (1st event) To-share: Stracciatella & anchovy on toast Peach & prosciutto Grilled Friggitelli Fried Courgette Flowers _
Buccatini A’ll Amatriciana
Tagliatelli w Datterini tomatoes & crab _
Lamb chops, pepperonata
Cianfotta w ricotta
All served with fried gnochetti or vegetable sides _
Ticket options: 1. A Taste of Palatino with Priceless Cities Dinner £35 pp for 4 courses 2. Taste of Palatino with Priceless Cities Dinner £35 per person for 4 courses + wine & cocktail pairing £65 per person 3. Pre-pay exclusive with Mastercard - Taste of Palatino with Priceless Cities Dinner £35 per person for 4 courses + wine & cocktail pairing is complimentary courtesy of Mastercard.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.