Independent cocktail bar Two Spoons sits in the heart of Honor Oak in South East London - a bustling, leafy area within easy reach to the city central. It's a relaxed, cosy bar with a breathtaking selection of cocktails curated by in-house mixologists. Try their Tales of Honor Oak speciallycreated…
Two Spoons Presents: Mother's Day Brunch
- No reviews.
- Two Spoons
Two Spoons presents tasty afternoon tea with a twist... treat yourself and your mum this Mother's Day.
For £35 per head, you will enjoy the delights of:
- A glass of bubbly on arrival
- Savoury and sweet treats on cake stands
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Bottomless gin punch
- A choice of wine or beer
All served with our award winning hospitality.
Dietary requirements must be made known at time of booking please, and at least one week before the event.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
A bustling cafe by day - Two Spoons brings the best of artisan to the heart of Honor Oak Park. From speciality tea and coffee to craft gins and cocktails – we’ve got the best collection of food and drink this side of the Thames, coupled with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from Two Spoons?
By train: Honor Oak Park Station 2 mins walk from where we are. It is served by the London Overground and regular South Western trains to London Bridge and London Victoria
By car: Parking is available outside and in the surrounding streets.
By bus: Buses coming to the area are 122, 171, 172, P4, P12. Nightbus N171
By taxi: Linkway Cars Ltd, open 24 hours, 2 doors down from us.
|Reservation||13:30 - 16:30||£35.00|
|Kids Ticket||13:30 - 16:30||£12.50|
72 Honor Oak Park, SE23 1DY
Honor Oak Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.