Take a tour of the deep American South right in the heart of Spitalfields. Great grub, good value and a twist on the classics, Absurd Bird is an eclectic, unexpected and sophisticated take on the already loved Southern Classics, from our fried chicken tenders to dirty buns and sliders. Hidden out of…
Super Bowl Night
Head over to Absurd Bird in Spitalfields for the ultimate Super bowl screening in a buzzing setting with best Chicken & Cocktails in town! Take your pick from two top value ticket options, one with booze & popcorn or if you'll be feeling peckish opt for the booze & bite with your choice of Wings, Absurd Fried Chicken Burger or Absurd Hot Dog!
Superbowl N' Booze
Seated Screening of the Superbowl, Cocktail or Beer on arrival & hurricane popcorn
Superbowl Booze N' Bite
Seated Screening of the Superbowl, Cocktail or Beer on arrival & hurricane popcorn plus your choice of 6 Wings, Fried Chicken Burger or Absurd Hot Dog
54 Commercial Street E1 6LT
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.