Peace + Riot is your new favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Bringing you delicious sharing platters to keep everyone happy. From rich burratas, to the forefoot of vegan offerings, all the way to the best cured fish and meats. Relaxed, chic & comfortable. It’s your home from home - but better.And…
Peace Talks Series - The Founder Mindset with Sanja Moll
- No reviews.
- Peace + Riot Co
Sanja Moll, highly successful entrepreneur-turned-coach comes to Peace + Riot to help you to get into the best possible Founder Mindset to make your business or project the best you know it can be.
Sanja has twenty years’ experience in business; both in execution and support.
She set up the highly successful boutique chain of London restaurants Salt Yard Group in 2005. Sanja and her co-founder bootstrapped the first few years working 24/7 to develop the company. They went from a close knit family team of 30 to a private equity backed company of 180. In 2014 Sanja part-exited and became a non-exec director. In 2017 she bought the company back when its fortunes were flagging, turned it around and sold it a year later.
Alongside Salt Yard Group Sanja set up LeCoq restaurant with her sister in 2013. We chose to fold the company in 2016; gaining insight into how to fail proudly and gracefully.
An active angel investor and mentor of start-up companies, Sanja is an oracle of how to manage the challenges of a new business.
Sanja has delivered talks and panels on entrepreneurship and angel investing and appeared as a “dragon” on BBC2’s Million Pound Menu.
Sanja provides perspective, pragmatism and a blueprint for leading with intent and calm.
What's more - show proof of your ticket purchase, and we'll offer you a 10% discount on Peace + Riot membership.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Need a babysitter? Show proof of purchase of your ticket and book with Practically Perfect Babysitters and they'll waive the booking fee.
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles throughout the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£12.00|
Peace + Riot members
PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles through the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£6.00|
12 Croxted Road, SE21 8SW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.