Peace + Riot is your new favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Bringing you delicious sharing platters to keep everyone happy. From rich burratas, to the forefoot of vegan offerings, all the way to the best cured fish and meats. Relaxed, chic & comfortable. It’s your home from home - but better.And…
Peace Talks Series - Marketing strategies for SMEs with Tom Povey
- No reviews.
- Peace + Riot Co
South London local, Tom Povey, set up his marketing company because he thought there was a way that marketing could be done better. He’s kindly offered to come to Peace + Riot to talk to small businesses, and marketing professionals, about how to make your strategy – and budget – work best for you. At Faben they have a focus on making the digital side – and most impenetrable side of marketing for the inexperienced – really work for you. Come join us for this talk and walk away finally knowing the difference between SEOs and pixels. You’ll thank us – but mostly him.
What's more - show proof of your ticket purchase, and we'll offer you a 10% discount on Peace + Riot membership.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Need a babysitter? Show proof of purchase of your ticket and book with Practically Perfect Babysitters and they'll waive the booking fee.
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles throughout the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£12.00|
Peace + Riot members
PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles through the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£6.00|
12 Croxted Road, SE21 8SW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.