With its sweeping windows, Genoese chandeliers and a private terrace, The Petersham provides an ideal and versatile space for all occasions. Their creative team will work with you to tailor your event to your preferences. Along with its opulent setting, The Petersham also offers a beautiful and serene…
Easter Wreath Making Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Petersham
Join us for an immersive masterclass where you will learn the art of wreath making and how to celebrate an abundance of woodland materials and decorations you can forage yourself or gather from your garden.
The floristry style at Petersham Nurseries is renowned for its dramatic, wild and impressive arrangements; we carry this through into our Easter wreaths that represent the season – using a willow-based wreath adorned with seasonal British foliage and flowering bulbs.
During the class, we will use sustainable floristry techniques in line with our ethos, enabling you to create a completely biodegradable and compostable design. All materials will be provided in the workshop, along with the wreath you created to take back home with you.
This workshop is held in our Private Dining Room at The Petersham Restaurant.
The ticket prices include all materials to take away with you. Tea, coffee and a welcome drink will be provided.
As spaces are limited, we recommend early bookings. Please note that these tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Easter Wreath Making Workshop||09:30 - 11:30||£130.00|
2 Floral Court, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Petersham Nurseries Covent Garden
More from Petersham Nurseries - Covent Garden Classes
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.