1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
· Food allergies & Intolerances – before ordering, please speak to our staff regarding your requirements. Full allergen information is available upon request
· Please let us know if you are running late… we are happy to hold your table for up to 15 minutes before re-allocating.
· All of our tables are subject to time limits as standard:
o M Day 1:30PM – we need your table back for 3:30PM
o M Day 3:30PM – we need your table back for 5:30PM
· Please note that we will seat reservations only if the entire party has arrived - we have a lovely bar to entertain you in the meantime…
· M Day Set menu- no amends possible, minimum of 2 people. Vegetarian version available on request.
· Menu available as pre-booked, pre-ordered 48 hrs in advance, as confirmed by Mommi ONLY
· A La carte menu NOT available at 1:30 & 3:30PM Sittings. Brunch runs 11AM to 1PM. Dinner from 5:30PM
· All parties of 8+ must dine on a pre-ordered set menu – choices submitted 48 hrs in advance. We absolutely insist!
· No Show Fee’s are applicable at £10PP – 48hrs notice required
· *Bottomless Bubbles T&C’s: Bubbles poured for 1.5hrs from reservation time. Whole Table must partake. All must dine. ID may be required. At Management discretion. Prosecco & Sparkling Rose fully available