temper brings steak, fish and a carefully curated selection of tequila, gin and wines to the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Headed up by Neil Rankin, expect a slick decor andsumptuous…
Spring Lamb Supper
- No reviews.
- temper City
temper restaurant is celebrating spring lamb, sourced straight from the farm. We are hosting a special evening to showcase the best of seasonal British food this spring. The menu features traditional dishes, modern temper twists and includes our temper tonic which this month is a seasonal rosemary & tonic to compliment your feast.
The menu kicks off with Lamb Barbacoa Tacos, using smoked lamb meat & off-cuts from our main keeping waste to a minimum, stuck in a taco - complemented by a topping of mint sour cream, chili and onions.
The star of the show is our Smoked Lamb Shoulder, butchered in house and slowly smoked at 180ﹾ, finished in our fire oven before being wrapper in hot papers to preserve moisture. The result is a soft, succulent lamb served with a parsley sauce. In addition, each guest will receive a classic lamb hot pot, cooked down in its own juice with vegetables topped with sliced potatoes.
The meal is rounded off with our Lime Mezcal Sorbet, perfect for cutting through the richness of the lamb & acting as a palate cleanser.
A one-off, showcase of British lamb. Three courses plus a rosemary & tonic cocktail!
|18:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
2 Angel court, 30 Throgmorton Street, EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.