temper brings delicious grilled meats and Indian dishes to Angel Court in the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Whereas the Soho site offers Mexican dishes alongside the meat like…
Curry, Quiz & Bottomless Fizz -Day of The Dead
- No reviews.
- temper City
The first Saturday of every month is Curry, Quiz & Fizz, at temper City!
The theme is Day of The Dead this month and it's fancy dress! So come donned in your spookiest and deadliest outfits .. Prize for the best dressed!
It's £39 per head all in, which gets you a 3 course curry menu, UNLIMITED booze and of course an amazing quiz hosted by the award winning Battleacts!
Bloody Mary's, Mimosas and free flow prosecco for 2 hours!
Timings are as follows:
1pm arrival & bottomless drinks begin
1.30pm The Quiz starts
2pm Food arrives
3.pm Bottomless drinks orders finish
4pm Results and prizes
Whether you're coming for the food, the booze or the prizes, it's curry for the win. Please provide contact number on booking.
For questions or more info contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
curry, quiz & fizz - Day of the Dead
set 3 course lunch with bottomless alcohol (2-4pm)
|13:00 - 15:30||£39.00|
Angel Court EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.