temper brings delicious grilled meats and Indian dishes to Angel Court in the City of London. The second temper site in the capital, the venue serves up BBQ joints of meat cooked over charcoal in an open kitchen, served in 100g cuts. Whereas the Soho site offers Mexican dishes alongside the meat like…
A Right Royal Compromise
- No reviews.
- temper City
Can’t choose between oohing over the dress or ahhing over a missed goal?
No need …
Save the date (and arguments) on 19th May by purchasing a ticket at temper for an exclusive screening of two of the most anticipated events of the year: The Royal Wedding & FA Cup
Your £45 a head ticket includes:
Guaranteed reserved seating on temper’s Mezzanine from 12pm – 7pm
A 75” screen to enjoy all the action
Delicious temper style Royal feast with a glass of bubbles to toast the happy couple and a half bottle of house wine or 2 pints for the footie
Say ‘I do’ and RSVP now!
Right Royal Compromise
Your tickets includes: Guaranteed seating 12pm - 7pm, 75" screen to catch all the action, glass of bubbles for toasting, royal temper feast & 2 drinks
Angel Court EC2R 7BH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.