Osteria is a modern Italian restaurant in London created by Searcys and showcases menus inspired by classic regional Italian cuisine and offers diners fabulous views of the Barbican’s iconic lakeside and fountains. Located in the Barbican Centre, one of the UK’s foremost cultural institutions, the…
Negroni Masterclass Evening at Osteria, Barbican
To celebrate Negroni Week Osteria at the Barbican will be hosting two exciting masterclasses where guests will experience an informative, Negroni-filled evening. In the first part of the masterclass, you will be taught about the main ingredients, garnishes and variations of the Negroni and will then use this knowledge to craft your own Negroni. In the second part of the masterclass, you will taste and hear about a further three variations of the Negroni and throughout the masterclass experience, you will also enjoy a selection of delicious Italian aperitivi.
The origins of the classic Negroni can be traced back to Florence in 1919 when Count Camillo Negroni, an adventurer and gambler, complained his Americano didn’t have enough of a kick, so Gin was added. Negroni week was launched in 2013 as a celebration of one of the world’s greatest cocktails and an effort to raise money for charities around the world. Since forming almost $1.5 million has been raised for charitable causes so we are thrilled to be celebrating our favourite cocktails for a good cause.
Negroni Masterclass Evening
Celebrating 100 years of Negroni!
|19:30 - 21:30||£20.00|
Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.