Once you have enquired, the Aviary team will be in touch to confirm the booking. Flock to the top of the capital’s hottest rooftop destination, Aviary. Perched on the 10th floor of the new Montcalm Royal London House Hotel in Finsbury Square with enviable views out over the City, leading restaurant…
New Years Eve at Aviary
- No reviews.
Bring in 2018 in style at Aviary, the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable celebration!
Enjoy a panoramic view of London's skyline with a glass of champagne on arrival followed by a sumptuous four-course set menu for £129 per person. Enjoy our carefully crafted food and drink menu inside our stunning, vibrant venue whilst our live DJ helps bring The New Year in in Style.
Choose from the 6:00 pm or 9:00 pm seating's for 2.5 hours and feel free to stay with us in the bar area after your dinner.
You can also buy yourself a ticket for the bar for £50 which includes a glass of bubbles.
We will also have our stunning igloos available for hire to make your evening more magical.
Igloos for drinks
Celebrate your NYE in style from our in one of our exclusive igloos on the terrace. They can be booked for the whole evening!
Each Igloo can host 10 guests standing for drinks and nibbles. The minimum spend is £850 per igloo.
Igloos for dining
Dine out under the stars from our bespoke dinner menu for the ultimate NYE experience. For dining we can host up to 8 guests in an igloo.
The minimum spend for these Igloos is £1300 per Igloo for 8 guests dining of the attached menu.
Please book on the ticket link provided.
For more information on the igloos please email: email@example.com
Early Dinner sitting
Dinner at 6:00pm. Table for 2.5 hours and bar entry until 2am
|18:00 - 20:30||£129.00|
Late Dinner sitting
Dinner at 9:00pm. Table for 2.5 hours and bar entry until 2am
|21:00 - 02:00||£129.00|
A ticket to enter the bar area for drinks from 9pm until 2:00am. Includes a glass of bubbles.
|21:00 - 02:00||£50.00|
Each Igloo can host 10 guests for drinks and nibbles. The minimum spend is £850 per igloo.
|18:00 - 02:00||£850.00|
Igloo Dinner in Palm Rooms
We have 2 VIP Igloos for dining for up to 8 guests in the Palm rooms. The minimum spend for these Igloos is £2000 per Igloo for 8 guests dining of the attached menu.
|18:00 - 02:00||£1,300.00|
10th Floor, 22 - 25, Finsbury Square, EC2A 1DX
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Guests who book dining tickets at 6:00pm have until 8:30pm to enjoy their meal at the table. At 8:30pm they need to vacate their table.