Planted in the middle of Chelsea, Tom's Kitchen prides itself on being the place to be in West London. Serving food and drink seven days a week with seasonal changes to their menu at the hands of Daniel Whalan, the Head Chef. Tom's Kitchen is a place to relax and enjoy fine dining with classic dishes…
A Night with Christopher Hayman and Haymans Gin
- No reviews.
- Tom's Kitchen Chelsea
Since 1863 five generations of our family have acted as custodians of the True English Gin style – providing an unbroken lineage dating back to the original gin boom. Throughout this 150 years, we have been proud to distil True English Gins, using family techniques and processes handed down through the generations.
Today, in an era where most gin producers have focused on what’s new, our family remain committed to championing the True English Gin style first developed by our 19th Century forebears – protecting the classically balanced styles that lie at the heart of most classic gin cocktails.
Unlike other gin available today, our full range of True English Gins are distilled just as they would have been over 150 years ago – benefiting from the authentic period recipes and traditional two-day process that lie at the heart of creating the famously balanced English Gin style.
Join us for a night with the legendary Christopher Hayman, he will take us through the history of his family, his gin, his botanicals to create the ultimate G&T and will also dine with you during a 3 course meal, giving you the opportunity to ask questions throughout the evening.
Dinner & Cocktails
Enjoy 3 course, 3 gins with Christopher Hayman
|19:00 - 22:00||£55.00|
27 Cale St, SW3 3QP
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.