Opened in 2008, Dehesa offers a seasonally changing & delightfully simple menu. It's the perfect place to enjoy an impressive wine list while watching the world go by. Head Chef William Breese creates a seasonally changing delightfully straightforward menu for the Carnaby masses. General ManagerGabriella…
Croqueta Challenge 2019 | Dehesa | Tuesday 3rd September
- No reviews.
CROQUETA CHALLENGE 2019 | DEHESA | TUESDAY 3rd SEPTEMBER | £25 | 6.30 PM
IT’S BACK, IT’S BANGING AND IT’S SET TO BE THE BIGGEST SHAKE-UP YET FOR THE CROQUETA CHALLENGE 2019.
We’ve decided that this year we’ll be hosting four individual heats representing the best that London’s restaurant and dining scene has to offer – bringing in some amazing chef talent to throwdown some of the tastiest croquetas in town and this year, we’re giving YOU the chance to vote who should be in the final.
Recipes are in, the grand final judging panel is confirmed, and we’re ready to crown the champion croqueta in town. The Carnaby heats will include Guinea Grill with a few more restaurants to be confirmed soon.
The public’s two favourite from each heat will progress through to the grand final taking place on Tuesday 1st October with the overall winner’s croqueta being featured on Ember Yard’s menu for the two weeks following the final. We have a limited number of heats tickets available for £25, which include two Gin Mare G&Ts and ten croquetas. Tickets to the grand finals are only £35, and include the eight finalists croquetas with welcome drinks and surprises to boot.
WHO WILL COME OUT TOP? WILL IT BE A VEGAN WILDCARD OR A MEATY NUMBER? BE A PART OF IT ALL, AND GET TICKETS QUICK!
Please note that tickets for the final on Tuesday 1st October will be released on Tuesday 17th September via mailing list, so please subscribe to be the first in the know!
40 tickets available | Carnaby regionals on Tuesday 3rd September| £25 a ticket including croquetas, two complimentary drinks & service
25, Ganton Street, W1F 9BP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.