Opened in 2008, Dehesa offers a seasonally changing & delightfully simple menu. It's the perfect place to enjoy an impressive wine list while watching the world go by. Head Chef William Breese creates a seasonally changing delightfully straightforward menu for the Carnaby masses. General ManagerGabriella…
ESTRELLA BEER & TAPAS PAIRING
- No reviews.
Join Dehesa for a unique experience of food & beer matching sponsored by Estrella.
Head Chef William Breese has carefully created the menu for this special event
THE MENU (large plates to share)
gordal olives & boquerones
chargrilled flatbread, chorizo magno & jamón croquetas
baby squid a la parrilla, arroz negro, alioli & coriander
braised milk-fed lamb shoulder, mallorcan tumbet & patatas bravas
churros with chocolate sauce
Matching beers will be announced soon
35 tickets available | collaboration with Estrella | £50 a ticket including menu, matching beers & service.
If you decide to stay afterwards, for all guests attending the event we will be offering 10% off total bill that night.
CHEF TAKEOVER WITH ESTRELLA AT DEHESA
DEHESA | TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY 2020 | 6.30 PM Food & beer matching sponsored by Estrella.
|18:30 - 21:30||£50.00|
25, Ganton Street, W1F 9BP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.