Following the success of Archie, the cheese truck that tours festivals and London, Mathew Carver is opening a permanent cheesy outpost. The Cheese Bar will be located in Camden Stables after a successful crowdfunding campaign to help him open a restaurant. The Cheese Bar will serve many of the goodies…
Cheese & Cider Pairing with Quicke's and Find & Foster
- No reviews.
- The Cheese Bar
Cheese & Cider Pairing with Quicke’s and Find & Foster
Join Tom Chatfield from Quicke’s Cheese, and Polly Hilton from Find & Foster Fine Ciders, at The Cheese Bar on Tuesday 6th November for a special cheese and cider pairing from these two artisan Devon producers.
The Quicke family have been farming their estate in Devon for nearly half a century, and making cheese for 45 years.
Their cheddars range from a classic 2-year old Vintage Cheddar to a delightfully different hard goat’s milk cheese.
Find & Foster craft their award-winning fine ciders – a Pétillant Naturel style and a Méthode Traditionelle style - from a variety of apples found in traditional Devon orchards.
You'll begin the evening by learning about the history of these two producers, and the methods they use, before Tom and Polly take you through the tasting.
You can expect to taste three ciders alongside four cheeses, with a little discussion around each of the pairings (one of which will be completely new to both Polly and Tom, as well as our guests!)
Please arrive at 7:30pm for an 8pm start.
We will be taking reservations for dinner in the restaurant before the tasting - the last sitting will be at 6pm. Please book your table through our website.
Unit 93 and 94 Camden Market Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.