The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
SLICE GIRLS BRUNCH - Bottomless Booze, Spice World Screening and Pizza Party
Slice up your life!
This Winter join us in CAMDEN for the most GIRL POWER event of the season!
Pizza menu by LOST BOYS PIZZA is included in the price (check out the menu below, download the pdf, share it with a friend and call a friend, and SAY YOU'LL BE THERE!!
What to Expect on the evening:
INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE:
GINGER - Cocktail on arrival (Raspberry, lime, vanilla & ginger)
POSH - Bottomless PROSECCO for the duration of the movie SPICE WORLD
SPORTY - Salad per person to keep the healthniks happy
BABY - Cupcakes for pudding
SCARY - Choice of shots at the end of the film.
A perfect night for daughters, MAMMAs, first timers and original fans!
SLICE GIRLS PIZZA MENU
MAMA - Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil (switch to vegan cheese? no probs!)
SPICE UP YOUR SLICE - Chorizo, peppers, onion & chilli
GIRL POWER - Chopped sausage with broccoli and parmesan
WANNABE - Vegan, so no cheese (unless you ask), pickled mushrooms, broccoli and rocket
Ticket gets you
Movie Screening, Any Pizza from , Bottomless PROSECCO (if this isn't your bag then choose beer, wine, or softies instead).
Doors at 130,
Movie (& bottomless drinks deal ) starts 2pm prompt
£40 Ticket Includes full menu listed above, Movie, and bottomless beer, wine or prossecco for the duration of the movie
The Cabin in The Woods is an event space behind Lost Boys Pizza in Camden. It is rustic and charming, heated with complimentary blankies. It wobbles in the wind and you can hear rain on the roof - all part of the charm!
*being the loudest person at the cinema is a bad look, you'll get cut off if you're being too loud or disrespectful!
2pm Slice Girls Pizza Party
2pm Slice Girls Pizza Party
|14:00 - 16:00||£40.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.