The world's only vampire-themed pizzeria, this restaurant and bar near Mornington Crescent is a must-visit for fans of 80's nostalgia, quirky pizza toppings and a touch of ridiculousness in their restaurant - but the pizza here means business, regularly taking the number one spot on Google! From the…
DAY OF THE DEAD! Drink Along Screening with Pizza
In Florida the last drop of human society is made up of an eccentric scientist, a helicopter pilot and an angry militia who begin to turn on each other with the real fear that these are the last days of humanity.
This is some of George Romero's finest work, the film that spawned a thousand parodies and homages, carrying the torch of the the Living Dead Trilogy to its grotesque conclusion.
Join us in Croque Monsieur beneath Lost Boys Pizza Camden as we answer apocalypitic questions such as 'should we train zombies to answer the phone' and 'when is the best time to refuel the last chopper on earth'.
Doors at 730, no fixed seating
Movie (& drinks deal ) starts 8pm prompt, bottomless drinks for the duration of the movie
£30 Ticket Includes Pizza, Movie, Bottomless beer, wine or prosecco for 90 mins.
*being the loudest person at the cinema is a bad look, you'll get cut off if you're being too loud or disrespectful!
8pm DAY OF THE DEAD, pizza & unlimited drinks
8pm Nightmare Screening, pizza & bottomless prosecco
|20:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
245, Eversholt Street, NW1 1BA
Mornington Crescent (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.