Event now rescheduled
- No reviews.
- Rapsa@Play Archway
Back in the 90s, Simon Mason was known as a ‘chemist’ to some of the biggest bands at the time before falling into heroin addiction and since recovering. From debauched exploits at Glastonbury Festival where success as a rock star always just eluded him, to high jinks with Oasis on the road & low times between LA, London & Spain he was then “rescued” by Banksy from a stolen camper van.
Since 2006 he has been clean and fully pouring his efforts into his creativity, supporting the likes of The Libertines & Mick Head of Shack fame with his band Hightown Pirates as well as penning the critically acclaimed rock n roll memoir Too High Too Far Too Soon: Tales from a Dubious Past in 2013.
This evening will feature Simon with just his guitar & his words in our intimate basement setting, playing songs from the Hightown Pirates back catalogue as well as reading exclusive exerts from his new, yet to be released tome, "The Other Side Of Nothing"
|An evening with Simon Mason||19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
141 Junction Road, N19 5PX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.