Associate Editor at DesignMyNight: sub par chat and champion show off. Tweeting from @rebecca_omalley.
There stands a mutual understanding between any born and bred Londoner (as well as those with an ounce of taste and an inherent dislike for large crowds), that Leicester Square is best avoided at all costs. Renowned for its overpriced chain restaurants, lary ticket touts and pick pockets by bucket... Read more >
Coliseum arrives on Brighton's beachfront to deliver a raucous party roster to the tune of house and break beats, blasted through their infamous Funktion One sound system. The space hosts three arenas and four bar areas, keeping patrons suitably watered as they hit the dance floor until the early... Read more >
Infamous for its late night party happenings, loose boundaries and regular episodes of debauchery, Soho is a sprawling metropolis of naughty. I donned my reviewers hat to embark on an immersive adventure into Soho's Lebanese offering, to see if the incense filled air could diffuse the electric... Read more >
I was peckish, parched and feeling for an adventure... The time had come for London's scruffiest pup to embark on a curious adventure through the liquid delights of The Big City. My hair was brushed, my shoes were polished and my tights were not their usual tattered selves - I entered Forge, Late... Read more >
The Research Club opens in a loft space on the ever adored Ashton Lane in Glasgow later in the year. The bar will serve up a tasty craft beer offering, alongside a cracking selection of top quality bar snacks. The space itself is decked out in distressed wooden paneling, exposed brick and an... Read more >
So long Little Urban Achiever Club... hello The Crafty Pig Brewhouse & Smoke Pit! They're all set to serve up a meaty melange of sixteen hour smoked pulled pork, half metre pizzas, homemade burgers and slow cooked ribs, as well as a hefty roster of craft beers on draught and by the Read more >
I see a Craft Beer Rising... I see trouble on its way. There can be no doubt that Glasgow has well and truly encountered the craft beer revolution that has swept our fair isle. The time has come then, to step this crafty business up a notch and drown ourselves in a pool independent brews at... Read more >
Section 33 offers a new take on gastronomy, and pioneers the guerrilla dining scene in Glasgow. The guerrilla dining movement has taken Glasgow's gastronomical scene by storm - well, what would you say to an affordable alternative to eating out as we have come to know it? Cue then, Section... Read more >
Shawlands can look forward to a brand spankin' bar and restaurant, launching on Pollockshaws Road to serve up a high quality menu of meat and seafood dishes, made from only the finest locally sourced ingredients. A family run bar in Glasgow that welcomes children throughout the day, The McMillan is... Read more >
The legendary chain arrives of Glasgow's Great Western Road to serve up a well rehearsed menu of beefy burgers and magic milkshakes. Expect good lookin' treats and mighty chow throughout the week at the latest installment of this renowned burger Read more >
Articles by month
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Kinberg to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review
- Rosa's Thai Cafe Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- Join the French Resistance with Shh! Mamam Le Mot, an immersive supper club
- 6 great restaurants for meat eaters in London
- All Star Lanes Stratford - London Bowling Bar Review
- Renowned restaurant Smokehouse opens little sister in the city.
- Steak is here to stay at Bar + Block in King's Cross
- Panzo pizzeria arrives in the ever-expanding Exmouth Market
- Asia De Cuba - London Bottomless Brunch Review
- DMN Area Guides: London Bridge
- Get your skates on, Queens Ice and Bowl is having a swanky facelift
- The Four Sisters Townhouse - London Bar Review
- Fancy and funkin good fried chicken gets a Brixton base
- Richard Caring's Ivy Group cements its roots in London, opening a third Ivy Cafe in St John's Wood
- 5 Things to do Before Summer Ends