Fun Time Partying, Clubbing, Quiz Night, Something A Little Different
You’ve probably guessed already that for December we’ll be planning nothing less than one huge monumental festive knees up. The Musical Bingo team will be at The Phoenix on December 12th and we will be pulling out all the stock(ings)!. To mark this very special occasion we'll be switching on some fairy lights and cracking on with the crackers! Be prepared to call in sick as this will be one epic and unforgettable Christmas party!!
How the game works!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just just a quirky random topic.
Unique cards are handed out whilst one of our fabulously entertaining host’s: Luisa Omielan, Ditzy Ritzy or Eleanor Conway introduce the rules and the Prizes. We should also mention our East End compere Stocky, who’ll be warming you up and keeping you entertained between the games too.
Then it’s over to the DJ’s Rapture and Jonny Unknown as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.