Seek refuge from the bustle of Oxford Street in this homely West End boozer. Tucked away from the masses on Wells Street, The Adam & Eve comes stocked to the brink with real ales, hearty English fare and a host of quality wine and gins. Boasting a kooky décor known for its blend of bright, earthy…
Adam and Eats Flight Club: Buns of World
- No reviews.
- The Adam and Eve
All aboard the Adam and Eve Flight Club, for our monthly event (on the last Monday of every month) where our lovely Head Chef Charlotte will provide you a selection of seasonal burger sliders themed after a different region of the globe each month.
This months theme: ITALY!!!
You will receive 3 sliders, each with a different theme of the vast flavours of Italy, matched with three alcoholic beverages to match the country theme of the week.
Don't forget to grab a stamp card, and if you attend 3 events, you'll received the next on us! So grab your card and get your Monday night plans booked in!
There are limited Early Bird tickets available.
These include all privileges of our standard ticket:
3 Burger sliders based around the theme of the month as well as 3 drinks carefully selected to pair with each slider
|19:00 - 21:00||£32.00|
A seat at our event where you will receive 3 Burger sliders based around the theme of the month as well as 3 drinks carefully paired with each slider for the full experience.
|19:00 - 21:00||£38.00|
77a, Wells Street, W1T 3QQ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.