Located just a few seconds away from the river, the Mulberry Bush is one charmer of a pub on London’s South bank. With Head Chef Andris experimenting and keeping things fresh in the kitchen, guests are treated to a variety of seasonal British dishes here. The pub opens for breakfast from 9:30am and…
Wine Blending Series
Fancy yourself as a bit of a wine connoisseur?
Love talking all things wine and sniffing out floral notes?
Haven’t got a clue what we’re talking about?
Join us for our wine blending night on 19th June to learn more!
1. We’ll be kicking things off at 7pm with a masterclass in the wine making process and enjoying some tasters from our friends at Berkmann Wine Cellars.
2. Get experimenting! Buddy up so you’re in a pair - but choose wisely, this is your chance to figure out what qualities you love in a wine - and attempt to make the perfect blend.
3. Blend your own wine and get creative and design your label.
Whether you’re an expert or a novice, you’ll leave with a new found passion for wine blending!
Get your tickets now.
89, Upper Ground, SE1 9PP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.